20 February 2008

Birds of our Garden

Here are a few pics of some of the birds attracted to our garden feeders. We have so far had Blue Tits, Great Tits, Robins Chaffinch’s, Sparrows, Pied Wagtails, a few Wood Pigeons and Black Birds. I have only been able to get good photos so far of the Blue Tits, Great Tit, the Black Bird male and a Sparrow.


P1070238


Blue Tit


P1070247


P1070257


P1070316


Great Tit


P1070317


Great Tit


P1070331


Sparrow - a native to Great Britain.


P1070362


A Male Blackbird


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretty birds the Tits are, very nice closeups too. I like the look of the feeders too, less mess than our feeders, I should imagine,
luv Lal

Anonymous said...

I love looking at tits, i could just sit and stare at them all day.

Anonymous said...

The tits are nice :) I do like the balckbird though. Your photos are wonderful yet again. xxxx

Anonymous said...

nice blackbird! huoah