2 July 2009

Newcastle

In June I spent two weeks alone working in Newcastle. I love the North- the countryside is amazing, green rolling hills and beautiful skies, so it was lovely to drive up there and see it all again. I was able to catch up with James and Ruby and see their little son Harry and other furry son Garry which was lovely...thanks for the dinners and treats! I also caught up with my talented cousin James who is touring with ’We Will Rock You’ over here. He was playing in Sunderland so I had dinner with him and a good catch up- it was great seeing them all and the work was ok too!


Newcastle


Alnwick Castle- very cool, some of the Harry Potter movies have been filmed here and the Duke and Duchess of Northumberland still live here with their kids...that’d be fun


P1100483


A nice cold English beach...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great castles. The sea looks a bit too grey and cold for swimming though :)