9 May 2009

My Birthday

I am typing this blog with my beautifully wonderful new birthday present from my lovely fantastic husband- a small white samsung laptop!!!

It is tiny and cool and I love it. I can spend all day on the laptop now without Ben taking it back off me!

I also received some beautiful pink roses from Mum and Dad and a very cool subscription to an awesome interior design magazine from Denise, Adam and Mum and Dad.....all this and my birthday isn’t even until tomorrow.

P1100298

Thank you all so much!

3 comments:

Nise said...

The laptop looks pretty cool, I like how small it is. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one. xoxxoDenise

Anonymous said...

A lovely birthday. The laptop and the roses look great. xxxxMum

Anonymous said...

A Great Big Happy Birthday to you , my beautiful God-Daughter! Hope you have had a lovely day,and what a fab present from your husband! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead,
Love, Lal and John xxox