27 May 2007

1 year Wedding Anniversary

Today is our one year wedding anniversary. True to form we have spent the early part of the day with a big hangover after going out with Rob and The Stoff last night. We hunkered down into a big grease up this morning and have just come back from seeing pirates of the caribbean. Tonight we are off to a snooty Italian place in the Brum.
The last year has been great, like a walk in a green field on a spring day with flowers and birds singing - corinne said I had to say something nice.
Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both :)

Very romantic and poetic thoughts, Ben.

I wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. XXXX

Nise said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it has been a year already.
I love that photo...I love the memories from your wedding. Adam and I still rate it as our favourite wedding ( out of the FIVE we went to last year)

I hope I look as good as Corinne when September comes around.