15 December 2008

Finally!

After 6 weeks we have finally moved from the dumpy 1 bedroom flat above my vet clinic to......


P1070629


A newly renovated 3 bedroom terrace house!!!!


Guildford House


It is clean, bright and huge! Compared to the 1 bedroom flat it is luxurious. It will be very nice staying here for the next 8 weeks before we head back to Oz.


P1070848


Here’s my lovely little Christmas tree covered in decorations I have collected from our travels. My favourite is still little Caga Tio sitting under the tree....In case you’ve forgotten: he’s the Christmas log that sits under the tree and poops out Christmas presents when the kids beat him (from Spain- I know, they’re weird in Spain)


And finally....check out this cheese!!! We couldn’t resist getting this massive cheese which we will devour on Christmas day- who needs a turkey!


P1070914



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you have moved into a house after being squashed in the flat. Merry Christmas! :)